For the latest COVID-19 update, visit our COVID-19 resource center here.
A Message to all regarding COVID-19
Given the global concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it’s important to monitor the situation and continue to follow all necessary safety measures recommended by the CDC. We are in this together and our goal is to keep our employees safe and healthy while allowing them to also continue the important work that they do.
Being an onsite service company, we are stressing additional precautions to our technicians while they work onsite at client locations. We encourage you to stay home if you are feeling sick, stay hydrated, and wash your hands constantly.
This situation is continuing to change rapidly, and we hope to do everything in our power to reduce the spread of this virus. We will do our best to continue to destroy your data, and only close if it is in the communities’ or our team members’ best interest.
Glenn Laga, Michael Sirota
GUARDIAN DATA DESTRUCTION
Contact Us to learn more about asset disposal and e-media destruction.
LARGEST FLEET IN THE INDUSTRY
Onsite Data Destruction Services - Nationwide
Only Guardian Data Destruction
- Delivers onsite, single-source solutions for SECURE, COMPLIANT AND ABSOLUTE data shredding, destruction and site decommissioning
- DESTROYS YOUR DATA AT YOUR FACILITY leaving no room for a data breach
- Comprehensively records and audits each device including video recording, certificate of data destruction and asset tracking
- Our shredding services meet NSA specs and our Degaussers and SSD Destroyers are listed on NSA Approved Data Destruction Equipment.
- We supply the services with owned equipment and Guardian Data Destruction employed technicians are NAID Certified, TWIC registered, Bonded and our logistics division is registered with CAGE.
- Mobilizes with our NATIONAL, MOBILE destruction fleet (largest in the US)
National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA-Certified
National Security Agency (NSA) Certified Equipment
International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers (IAITAM) Member
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Certified (DoD) Process
Defense Logistics Agency